March 29th 2023
We have finalised our UltraLink Exchange Plan. In order to receive your replacement UltraLink you must complete the following steps.
- Fill out our UltraLink Exchange Program Form
- Follow the link provided in the confirmation email to generage your shipping label.
- Package and ship your UltraLink
- Please use the same email address for both of the forms.
- Please put your telephone number in the order number field on the shipping form.
- The Address you provide on our sign-up form is where you will recieve your replacement UltraLink
- If you have already returned your UltraLink to your retailer please stay in contact with them for updates.
- After filling out the shipping form, it may take up to 24 hours for your label to be emailed to you.
Click here to begin filling out the UltraLink Exchange Program Form.
We would like to thank you for working with us while we have addressed this issue.
March 13th 2023
We have received feedback from users who have discovered scenarios where the unlock button can be unintentionally depressed and the device inadvertently opened during use. With this initial feedback, we are recalling both UltraLink models (LK100/LK101), in the interest of user safety.
Whilst there have been no reports of accidents or injuries, we actively respond to customer product feedback with all diligence, in order to increase the safety of our products and end users.
This recall applies to all units in circulation from the 28th of February 2023 through the 13th of March 2023. Batch numbers include: LK100: 168276, 168153, 166671, 167961 LK101: 167962, 166675, 168231, 168155, 168277. Stop using any of the aforementioned items immediately and remove them from service.
See PDF for more details.
We are developing modifications in order to provide an UltraLink device which will be suitable for use in the wide range of applications and industries that this product serves. We will be implementing these changes as soon as possible. We are currently finalising our corrective action and product exchange plans, see below for updates.
Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience. User safety is at the core of everything that we do and remains our highest priority. We appreciate receiving feedback with any concerns relating to product safety.
Back to Product Notices